The United Way of Hampshire County | Northampton, MA (01060)
The United Way of Hampshire County engages and inspires the people, employers, and organizations of Hampshire County to give, advocate, and volunteer on behalf of our community. Our vision is that all individuals and families have the tools and resources to reach their full potential through education, economic security, and wellness.
Lifting together, we build strong, vibrant, and inclusive communities.
The Employers Association of the NorthEast is leading the search for an Executive Director for the United Way of Hampshire County.
We are seeking an individual capable of leading the organization and establishing a vision that will be accomplished utilizing a high performing and diverse team of staff, volunteers and community leaders. The Executive Director will leverage the power of relationships and resources across all sectors to improve conditions in the community. The Executive Director will lead, administer and coordinate the nonprofit’s operations, including strategic and organization management.
Desired skills and experience include:
- 5 – 10 years senior leadership and strategic management experience including ability to lead change and prioritize resources, to conduct and to implement strategic plans, as well as to oversee financial management, marketing and organizational growth.
- Ability to effectively articulate and communicate the mission and vision to all stakeholders resulting in the organization’s success.
- Successful and demonstrated fundraising ability, volunteer management and effective public relations skills.
- Prior experience working with a board of directors, staff, strategic planning, goal setting, and fiscal management are required.
- Leadership experience with philanthropic non-profit organizations preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing, nurturing and celebrating diversity.
The ability to live within the communities served by UWHC is preferred as well as a desire to be an integrated member of the community.
The United Way of Hampshire County is committed to building a culturally diverse organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
The United Way of Hampshire County offers a comprehensive benefits package, including, paid time off, health and dental coverage and participation in a 403(b) retirement plan.
To apply for the position please submit a cover letter and resume to Celine Lasonde, HRBP; firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Post ID: 50131067 springfield