Bored of your current job? Looking for a change? We have the perfect Part-Time opportunity for the right candidate.
Below are some of the things we will not do...
- Motivate you... We love to hire motivated individuals and keep them motivated.
- Let you do your thing... we manage our business very closely. If you like to be given a task and left alone for the rest of the day, perhaps this is not the place for you.
- Put up with gossip and/or dram... we work extremely hard every day. Most of our team members are allergic to gossiping and the drama that it attracts. Usually developing this allergy is a condition of employment.
Below are the things we do...
- Do the right thing... We keep our commitments, if we say we will do something, we do it! We own up to and learn from our mistakes. We do not expect to be trusted, we earn trust every day by doing the right thing and demonstrating the highest level of integrity.
- Go All In! Wow, Service... We are never satisfied with good enough. We aim for smiles, laughs, memorable moments. We do everything in our power to deliver the WOW through our services and in everything we do. If you are going to do something, make sure you do it to the full potential. Go all in! If you are going to clean a toilet, let that be the best-cleaned toilet ever. If you are going to make a phone call… go all in on the call. You are only going to take back what you put in. All or nothing!
- Make money... We show up, work hard, never waste our own or other’s time. We meet time frames and recognize that someone is paying us for our time and to perform a service. We realize that when we are texting, smoking, taking unauthorized breaks, making personal or unnecessary phone calls, using company property inappropriately, we are breaking out commitment.
- Have Fun. Work hard. Celebrate... We built our community by working hard and celebrating small victories/accomplishments. We get to know each other. We enjoy what we do. We enjoy going to work and realize that life is short… and we do not waste it on the wrong things.
- Help Out... We are in the people business, and we also clean offices. Our business is about serving people. Asking others how can you help them or what can you do for them goes beyond simply serving their needs, but creates the foundation that lasting relationships are built upon. In 10 years we have never said no to a customer. Customer service is in our veins! This concept is true towards our team members and customer. Helping and serving each other is not a goal… it is a must!
- Follow the Anderson Way… We believe that a healthy company must make a decision, either to manage structure or to manage chaos. At Anderson Cleaning we work under a set of existing systems and try to make them better and create new ones every day. Those systems are called the Anderson way.
- Embrace and Drive Change... If it is not broken… brake it! We are a growing company that evolves and innovate every day. We never settle for good enough. If there is a better way, a better process, a better system, or a better tool to perform a task, we will find it and implement)
- Keep it simple, organized, clutter-free... We strive to use the best available resources but keep simplicity as one of the focus when deciding on a new system, process, or product. We keep our workplaces organized, clean and clutter free.
If all the above sounds good, we are a match! No experience needed... we will show you how we do things.
If hired, below are some but not all of the tasks you will be doing:
- Preparing schedules.
- Talking with Cleaning Specialists and Supervisors.
- Performing Inventory.
- Placing Monthly Orders.
- Planning Projects.
- Communicating with Customers.
- Placing laundry in the washer/dryer.
- Assisting with trainingConducting interviews
- Planing the night for the Supervisors.
- Driving to see Clients and Team Member. (Using a company vehicle and getting paid driving time, of course!)
We have about 30 hours to start and potential for more in the future.
Please **NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS**. Resumes are great, but we do not look at them unless you send your online application first.
The only way you will be considered for this position is by submitting an Employment Application. Please go to www.AndersonCleaning.com. Remember, the online application is our first interaction, make it a good one!
Thank you for considering. If we are not for you, keep on searching. Do not settle for the wrong job.
The pay starts at $12.00 per hour.